Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Treasury Time Once More

Time to share a few more treasuries made by me or featuring one of my items again. Treasuries are collections of Etsy items curated artistically by Etsy members in order to showcase and promote each other. They are an art form in themselves. 
 I've been yearning to get away on a holiday and made a treasury to suit the mood. This collection I put together over the weekend showcases work from the Top Treasury Team, of which I am a member.

As April turns to May, colours are becoming softer or more vibrant and there's a definite hint that Summer is on the way.

Spring Favourites from Europe by Ramona of  KnitAndRide

You get to choose your Friends by  Lynn's Creative Crochet

But Black and White is a always in style, all year round.

A Night Out by Marie Michelle's

Thank you all of you for featuring my work in your beautiful treasuries.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing I'm going to heart them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you from Ramona & Knit and Ride ;)

    ReplyDelete