Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Recent Etsy Treasuries

 

I haven't made a treasury in a few weeks so I put together this list of items by the Crafty Ireland Team and called it Blowing Hot and Cold. I guess I was thinking of the Irish summer.


Thank you to fellow Etsy peeps for featuring my work in their recent Etsy treasuries:

I love this nautical theme! Thank you Puffin Patchwork for featuring my unisex seaglass pendant in your beautiful list, 'Seawashed'.


Thankyou Meynenz from Turkey for this beautiful collection, 'Pines on the River.' I am honoured to see my brown gemstone necklace in there with all these chic items.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my treasury, and also for including my phone case in your own beautiful treasury! I love putting colours together, and there's so much to choose from within the CraftyIreland Team, let alone the rest of Etsy!

    ReplyDelete