Monday, October 1, 2012

Autumn Treasuries

A few more recent treasuries to share and say A BIG THANK YOU for. Autumn is here with a bang on Etsy these days...
As always thank you to Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet for yet another pretty treasury. I'm delighted to see my brown leaf, sea pottery necklace, 'Storm in a Teacup'  in your cleverly titled  'When Autumn Leaves Start to Fall'.
 

'Chocolate Amber' by Stephanie, owner of Lady Love Tarot shows off some gorgeous pendants. I'm honoured to have my brown seaglass pendant, 'Dublin Bay' among all these lovelies. Thank you!

Agnieska of Digi Moments has captured some really cool finds from the Crafty Ireland Team in rich, Autumn tones in her treasury, 'Autumn in Ireland.'  A big thanks for including my brown sea pottery pendant, 'Tea by the Sea.'
I love the clever colours in 'Autumn Art #2' by Kseniya of  Melasha Cat. I'm honoured to see my wire wrapped, honey agate pendant, Citricity included here.

And one I made myself:
This time round I made an Autumn treasury to promote fellow members of the Crafty Ireland Team (Etsy Ireland.) 

1 comment:

  1. great post- very interesting treasuries:) (including mine "Autumn in Ireland);)
    Thank you for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete