Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Busy Elving Away

Celtic Connemara marble tree ornament
Just a quick update on how I am getting on with the Christmas ornaments. Yes it really is that time of year for online business. It just comes out of nowhere and blind-sides us every year, but I still can't help but get excited about it! Making cute things brings out the inner child in me. 

Like many of Etsy store owners, I am busy, busy, busy like an elf getting ready for the festive season. I've listed a few Irish,Christmas ornaments this weekend but have a hole heap more to make and to list...I wonder if I will ever get there? I'm particularly happy with how the seaglass is turning out, especially a small piece I found on Dublin shore, that looks like a stocking or boot.
Watch this space for more...



2 comments: