Friday, November 16, 2012

November Treasuries

A few more recent treasuries to share and say  
A BIG THANK YOU for:
Don't you love this colour? Thank you Nicole of Lunas Unique Gifts (Winners Photography and Crafts) for 'Aquamarine' treasury. Delighted to see my Irish seaglass pendant, 'Cool Water' feautred here with these lovelies.
 'Handcraft All In Ireland' is an ecclectic mix of local, Irish items showcased by Margarita o
 Linen Artesan. I'm delighted to see my ornament in such good company thanks!

 And yet again Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet has come up trumps and has featured my Irish seaglass pendant or ornament in a pretty treasury,  'My winter flower Garden.' I feel like you adopted my shop Lynn you are so good to me! I am indebted to you.

 And the Winter season has got off to a good start with 'An Early Christmas Stocking' by Shona of Mireog. Thanks for including my green and black necklace, 'Bewitched,' in this festive collection.

AND HERE'S ONE I PREPARED EARLIER...Well, 2 actually:
'Chilling Down' by Handmade by Amo'r (that would be me), promoting members of the Top Treasury Team on Etsy.
I was getting frustrated with the lack of light for taking decent photos. at this time of year. I gave   up and decided to take a break and make a treasury, aptly titled 'Winter Light.' This one features to promote European craft workers suppliers and artists on Etsy 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful your work...and craft people never stop seeing colours and beauty arround the Worl....isn't ??
    Congratulations..
    Margarita by "linenartisan"

    ReplyDelete