Saturday, January 12, 2013

More January Treasuries

A few more recent treasuries to share and say  
A BIG THANK YOU 
for.
I am always grateful and honoured to be included:
Ahhh garnets, the birthstone for January, and a stunning gem! Thank you Roxanne of WatercolorsNmore for including my garnet pendant 'Strawberry Wine' with all these luscious lovelies in your treasury, 'Inspired by GARNET - birthstone for January.' 

(To read my previous post about garnets CLICK HERE)

 Thanks also to Fiona of Patchwork Delights for this cheerful treasury titled 'January Sales in Ireland.' I appreciate that you included my blue pendant 'Temptress'.
 Petra of Petra's Creations has made a very timely treasury with Valentines Day around the corner.  Thank you for including my pink heart ornament in this feminine collection 'Love is in the Air.'  

And my pink heart ornament has just been featured once again in this pretty treasury, 'Crafty Irish Love' by Mary of Queen of Cuffs. Much appreciated Mary!

 and today also, the Queen of Treasuries herself, Lynn of Lynn's Creative Crochet has included my garnet pendant in this romantic list 'The days of Wine and Roses.' Thanks so much Lynn for all the treasuries to date. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you sure are featured in a lot of treasuries! I particularly love the 'crafty irish love' one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting my Garnet treasuries.
    Lots of great collections here.

    ReplyDelete