Sunday, March 3, 2013

Featured in ETSY Treasuries, March.

Here are a few more recent treasuries to share and say  
A BIG THANK YOU 
for.
I am always grateful and honoured to be included.
 
Like every March, Etsy has gone very green in the run up to St Patrick's Day. It's so wonderful to see so many crafty people around the world acknowledging our tiny green isle. Thank you so much!
 A big thank you Amy of Buy Me For You Uk   for this lovely Irish-themed treasury 'St Patrick's Day - My Way'. I'm very happy to see my Sea glass pendant featured. 

Thank you, fellow Irish crafter, Mo of Huggle Knits for 'A Taste of Irish Style', a beautifully put together collection of quality, Irish crafts. Delighted to see my Connemara marble heart pendant included. Wishing Mo every success with the relaunch of her second Etsy store 'An Siopa Beag'. Drop in for knitting supplies and crafty bits n bobs....

..and then Mo included me in another treasury. Take a closer look at 'Old New Irish and Blue' and  see how cleverly it was done...vintage, handmade, Irish and then blue. Thanks Mo for including my Connemara marble earrings.
 

Thank you Laura of  Beadsnbrooches for including my copper & sea pottery pendant in 'Ireland Through My Eyes.'  What a pretty vision of Ireland this treasury is.  

'What Inspires Us? ' by susanbrodie

www.etsy.com/ teams/10036/promoting-creative-friendsCome join our team!


Miniature Globe pencil ...
$10

Tote Bag Fabric Handmad...
$22

Mini Pineapple Rose Doi...
$5

Retro Striped Bag - Can...
$40

Vintage Cognac Baltic A...
$32.75

Two Woman - giclee prin...
$145

Jasper and Agate Cross
$33

Huge - 48" x 30&q...
$630
Artisan Blued Spoon Fis...
$32.95

Sweet Red Doxie: I Love...
$15

Stained Glass Yellow & ...
$65

Copper & Sea Pottery Pe...
$18.5

Hand Painted Glass Vase
$32

Mosaic Mirror Bottle
$129
Abstract Metal Mantle C...
$89
 
And the same sea pottery pendant just got featured in this stunning treasury by  Susan of Art Once Again. As one of the items from the treasury is gone already, it would  have been lopsided now, and I'm getting a bit ocd about such things :-) but I decided to try out this new treasury app, which allowed me to display in 3 collumns. Also, you can click directly into the items if you wish. Beautiful colours Susan. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment