Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday Treasuries

Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies from various shops. They are artfully put together by members of the Etsy community. As always, I am grateful to have been included in a few recent ones by my Etsy colleagues near and far and would like to say THANK YOU!

'Winter Solstice' by SamLenser



Winter Sun - 5x5 Metallic P...
$12

Stained Glass Candle Holder
$30

Burning the Tree, an Origina...
$995

Winter Yoga Candle Meditatio...
$20

Meditation / Yoga Cushions -...
$40

Rustic Natural Brown Color H...
$19

Slouchy Children Beanie / Fo...
$18

Sale - Wool Fingerless Mitte...
$20

Modern art print "Winte...
$12

Meditation Prayer Shawl
$30

Goddess Ornament with Stars,...
$14

Fire - Thick and thin yarn. ...
$17

squirrel mug, personalized, ...
$14

Antique Rare God Ganesh Stat...
$180

Honey Agate Pendant, Wire Wr...
$43

Sun Through the Winter Trees...
$30

Thank Sam for including my Winter Solstice pendant in this hot treasury! The colours are simply stunning.

'Star Light' by lynncorr

Star brightFirst star I see tonightWish I may, wish I mightHave this wish I wish tonight.My wish is for BIG SALES for all!


Nature photography winter ph...
$30

Carnelian Earrings with silv...
$10

Connemara Marble Tree Decora...
$18.5

White snowflakes Star tat...
$5

Ceramic Ornament with Lace I...
$24

Silver Snowflake Earrings, 9...
$3.95

Ornament Home Décor Modular...
$45

Minty Fresh Crochet Lace Sca...
$16

Recycled Glass Christmas Sta...
$25

Vintage Blue Rhinestone Broo...
$21.95

Ring keepsake Gift Box Star
$16

Brass Flower Locket Earrings...
$8

United States Navy Patriotic...
$14

American Flag Beanie Hat for...
$34.99

Vintage Gold Star Plate Occu...
$22

Woman praying, Original Acri...
$100
Thanks Lynn for this twinkling treasury and for including my Connemara marble ornament. You are a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment