Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rusty Bridge, Caught My Eye #26

Caught My Eye  is a series of blog posts showing scenes I found interesting, odd, curious or beautiful. I am artistic and therefore an observer but I am not a photographer by any description. So if you expect top quality photography I'm afraid you will be disappointed.  But please do enjoy a snap shot glimpse of the world through my creative eyes. 

There's something spooky and atmospheric about this rusty old bridge seen at Bohernabreena Reservoirs where I was out walking on Paddy's Day. The lakes are a beautiful spot for a country walk incredibly close to Dublin city. On a duller day they'd make a great location for a ghostie film.  Or maybe I have an over active imagination. But you can't have creativity without imagination...

1 comment:

  1. What struck me about the ole bridge is the great colours! The green and rust look wonderful together, and could definitely work in a piece of jewellery or scarf...

    ReplyDelete