Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday Treasuries October

Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies from a mix of shops. They are artfully curated by members of the Etsy community. As always, I am thankful to be included this week.


The hot and cold contrasts in this 'October' list by Uk seller, Eve of Eve Collection, very much reflect the weather at this time of year!  I'm not sure if you are experiencing the same unseasonable bursts of sunshine over there as your neighbours here in Ireland are, but thank you Eve for including my carnelian and agate statement necklace in this wonderful list.




'Going to Grandma's House' was cleverly put together by PJ of Seaside Collectibles. I'm chuffed to see my butterfly pendant in this very nostalgic list. Reminds me of my own dear Gran, who was a truly wonderful woman.
I love the original combination  in ''Autumn leaves' by Eweline of  Eibhlin's Jewelry. So flattering to see my yellow serpentine necklace got chosen. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment