Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday Treasuries, Autumn turns to Winter

 Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies put together by fellow members. They are an art form in themselves. This week, As ever, I am thankful to be included. It's always interesting to see how the tones and mood of Etsy treasuries change with the seasons and the weather.



Although sea glass is more popular in Summer, Pendentif Marron (brown pendants) by Reriros in Lithuania is distinctly autumnal in flavour. There are some lovely gemstones in the mix too, but what really grabs me about this list is the different styles of wire wrapping on show. I'm very proud to see my Irish sea glass pendant among these beauties.


Once again, uncrowned Treasury Queen, Lynn Corrigan of Lynn's Creative Crochet, has been kind enough to spend time putting together a chic treasury. Thanks Lynn for including my Kilkenny marble heart pendant in this noir mix titled, 'Dark Beauty.'


No comments:

Post a Comment