Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Treasury Time

My blog has been sadly neglected over the winter as I commenced a part time course in December. Ironically, it's a diploma in journalism.  This pretty treasury landed in my Etsy shop inbox last night and kick started me into blogging again.

Treasuries are showcase lists of Etsy goodies put together by fellow members. They are an art form in themselves. This week I am thankful to be included in a stunning list of handmade and vintage goods in joyful, Spring shades curated by Elena of Four Seasons Creations.


Thanks to Elena for including my Irish sea glass pendant in dark forest green in this beautiful collection titled 'Joy.' Here is the pendant up close:
https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/71814517/irish-jewelry-sea-glass-pendant-dark
Ocean Moon sea glass pendant

To learn a little more about varieties of green sea glass click HERE

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

    Hope you are enjoying your course work :)

    LOVE the treasury :) T.

    ReplyDelete